Wednesday 6 June 2012

What if your hubby feels so down?

Yesterday was one of these days for us, everthing seem to go wrong for my husband at work.  He is always so perfect in his work nothing is ever out of it's place, but not yesterday. 

He couln't handle the fact that he messed up at work, and I couln't handle to see him like this.  It broke my heart to pieces, and I felt so meaningless because I couln't help him fix it.  It was a teary day for me, I realy wanted to help him.  Yes I know what I was supose to do, but I couln't, we needed him to be the leader, and he couln't even lead himself.

Everything should be fine when he came home, it was maintenace night and that could help him, was my thoughts.  Then came the message 'there will be no maintenace tonight, I realy don't want to hurt you, and I do not feel in control.'  It made me so mad, how can he lead us, and take control over us, if he can't help himself at times?  He could see how dissapointed I was, and said to me, 'ok we will do maintenace but for the first time I'm giving you a password, and I want you to use it.'  That's when I realised that he is still in control, and it made me so proud of him, that's the man I married and love so dearly.

He wasn't to hard on me, and I didn't use the password, he only used his hand, and he was very much in control of himself.  For the first time in years I can see that he really begin to put his heart into this kind of relationship, now the journey really starts for us.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you both communicated through his tough day. I think that is hard to do regardless of what kind pf marriage you practice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes that is, but everything seems to be better now. Thanks for reading my blog.

    ReplyDelete