Thursday 14 June 2012

Implements to get your attension

Last night we had maintenace, and let me tell you it wasn't just normal maintenace it was difficult for me.  I was so glad when it whas over, have you ever felt a wooden brush, with a wooden paddle.  Look I believe I can take one hell of a spanking, if it is done with the hand, even the leather strap, but wood no way.  I hate wood, from the cane to paddle, brush anything that is made of wood, I will gladly skip. And the moment your husband knows that you feel that way, they will make sure there is alot of wooden implements in the house, even make their own. 

My HOH made alot of our implements, paddle, flogger, whips and yes the evil evil loopy johnny, and the taws how can I forget that one.   I had written a essay over all the implements we have, I've named it 'the board of education', and every one had a special task.  You just know when you messes up what
kind of implement is going to teach you a specific lesson.

In our home it works like this:

When you tantrum;
It's the cane's job to speak

When you drink to much wine, and became testy;
Loopy Johnny will help you

When you do not listen;
Out came the paddle, the wooden one

Snotty sms to hubby;
This one is difficult, it could be the leather belt, the riding corp, the leather paddle actully it could be anything he can lay his hands on thirst.

When you skip your daily journal;
Ok this happens alot.  Every damm implement get to taste you on a occation.


No comments:

Post a Comment