Thursday 21 June 2012

KINKY OR DEGRADING?

Have you ever wondered why people in bdsm play, believe in degrading their submissives?  This is weird for me, because even though I like to read some of the stories, there is always something bothering me about a 24/7 lifestyle like that.  I don't believe it is the atual act in the playsession I think it is the way they name their submissives.

Personly I would hate it if someone call me a whore or a slut all the time.  This is bad because they want the women to be like a slut to them, but calling them pet or slut all the time is so degrading.  The women who wants to be submissive want a dominant who can control them in many ways, even humiliate them when they need it, but never in my life have I heard of a submissive who wants to be degraded by any name calling.  Realy I don't like the roleplay thing like 'daddy and little girl' but even that is better than pet or whore.

Just a random thought from me, maby someone would like to tell me more about this kind of lifestyle so that I can see what is the missing link from my side.  I don't mean to offend anyone living this way, the thing is I realy don't understand it.  Yes I can see why the sub calls the dom 'sir' or 'master' because it make him feel more powerful and dominant, but can't they rather call their subs 'missy' or something more respectful.

Please tell me how you feel about this topic, what is your two cents about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment