Monday 4 June 2012

We are starting to work on my submission

P and I are practising DD for three years now, and still I couldn't find my submssisive side, and he couldn't find the real domminant in himself.  We were struggeling on our path, yes there were alot of spankings, and we did maintenace once a week.  The problem was that all the time it felt like a game to us. 

Now we are strating over, a new beginning.  Last night was so intense and wonderfull we realy felt each other.  It all begin with me being so testy, I always test to see where this thing will go, and he said that he will help me to become submissive.  So in the bath last night he said that after my bath that he would give me a spanking with his belt for testing him again.  He gave my seven swats on the bare, but it didn't get me to the place I wanted to be, so I become so angry and stomp off, again.  Then he said no way will this happen again, and the real spanking begin, this time a proper warmup with his hand, and out come the leather strap, no more mister nice guy.

Then I finaly realised that he ment bussiness, and he will bring me to my senses, after the spanking I realy felt some submission, because I didn't control the spanking, and we became one.  So intense, so right, so ment to be.

2 comments:

  1. i can relate to this because my husband and i have just reached this point after months of spanking. I think we have a ways to go before He really understands our need but we both are on the right track. I'd love to be your friend! huggsss lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you lily, me to I realy like talking to you, still don't know how to make a bloglist and followers list on my blog.

    ReplyDelete