Sunday 10 June 2012

Behave

Have you ever been threatend with a spanking when you have visitors.  My husband do that alot and and for me this is the worse thing, even to just think about it.  Never happend before, but just thinking about it, gives me the greaps.  Yes I know perhaps I should behave then it woudn't happen, but I don't know why some women in such a relationship, just wait for vissitors to start misbehave.  Do we do it, to test, or is it just the controlling one who wants to peak out, every once in awhile, only to say hallo I'm still here.

Whatever the reason is, it happen with alot of us, maby not everytime but still it does.  Do we want to be spanked with the guests in the house, no way never please.  So what do we want?  I do not know, maby the look to see that you are still watching us, maby just a little walk outside and a reminder.  We've been doing DD for a long time and still this little mishaps do happen all the time.  There is always a reason for a spanking in this house.  My HOH once told me, that he doesn't want me to lose my personalty, and he didn't want me to lose the fight in me, could it be that he loves that part of me?  It's a challange for him to try and tame me, and that's the part he loves the most.

He just hate to see me unhappy, and if I do not have the little brat in me, and if I didn't have the fighting spirit he loves so much, then both of us will feel unhappy and sad.  What purpose will we have then, he hates to punish for things that realy cause us harm, but he will, on the other hand he loves to spank for brattyness, and smaller things just to show he is still the one in control.  And that's the part of domestic discipline I love the most.

I love my HOH so much, and I'm so proud of him for taking up this challange and the time to lead us to something so special.  We want to go foward in this relationship but we will do the things that work for us, and what we enjoy,  There can't be anymore stress and sleepless nights for something that will take a lifetime, and alot of spankings to come.  So behave or be a brat, doesn't matter if both can enjoy the jouney on their way.

1 comment:

  1. My husband and I have just started walking this road of dd and while he is not against the idra he keeps saying he does not want to lose me either. He likes my sass and my smart mouth just as long as I don't use either to be mean. I think where we are right now is stuck with that consideration.

    ReplyDelete