Friday 8 June 2012

No not this please

tonight is so bad for me, so bad for the submissive wife.  Yes I'm writing this and hate every moment of this, he is reading my daily journal.  I just got  spankend and I'm sore, really this is not the time for me to tell him that I do not like him to read my journal.  Sometimes DD can be realy a pain in the butt,  for me it is now.  I've been spanked with his belt, till the tears flow, for what don't even ask, it's my personallity, I just can't help it.  Been me isn't always easy ok, really a spanking whas the last thing on earth I wanted tonight, I wanted to voice my opinion, I did ok, but it wasn't going to help me.  Did I telll you I hated the belt, really it is somewhat sexy, but not when you are in trouble. 

Anyway let me get going all the people what to eat, and let me be submissive before I get the belt again.

No comments:

Post a Comment