Wednesday 18 July 2012

EMOTIONS BEFORE A REAL PUNISHMENT

Emotions before a real punishment spanking, their is so many emotions going through a women, and then she realize just how complicated such a relationship is.  Many women would say yes for a spanking, but when you've been in such a relationship and you know what a real punishment spanking feels like, the tables are turning.  There is no fun in a punishment, and thats when the women starts to think;

Why did I ever give my consent for such a relationship?
I don't think I want this anymore
He is not an angel, what if he messes up?
Who give him the right to do this - yeah you did
This is really going to hurt
What implement is he going to use
Why am I so stupid
Maby I should start crying now, before the punishment - will it soften him?
I can run, must I, will it be the smartest thing to do?
Hide all the worst implements
Lock the bedroom door
Yeah we could talk this one out
I do not want this punishment
I can play him emotionaly
Will he give me a proper warm up?
I hate this man, really who gives him the right to do this?
Yes I know I've mentioned that one already
I'm starting to feel sick now
Will he stop on time
Are you sure someone can't die from a spanking?
Why can't he just forgive me, and leave punishment?

And the list can go on forever, depends on how long you have to prepare for your punishment, and the worst part is, maby you were the one who introduce him to the idea of domestic discipline.  Then the door opens, and it is time to face the music, and all the fun and sexy stuff you've heard of such a relationship dissapear into thin air.  But somewhere inside of you, you know that after punishment you and the big bear will be more than ok, and you will love him more than ever.

There are many emotions and after all these years, I believe there cames a time in every domestic discipline relationship, that you wish you could just walk out and pretend you never started it at once.  Discipline and punishment is not fun and hurts like the dickens, yes the lovemaking can make up for the discomfort but remember not all couples do the same thing.  It took me a few years to came to that point, we do not do DD or taken in hand or any other form of lifestyle we just do what works for us.



3 comments:

  1. Yes! And many of them keep on going during the spanking! And I was yet another one of those woman who was the one to introduce the idea of domestic discipline to my man. It's funny how over time he changed to being timid on the idea to being a very strict and firm disciplinarian.

    Bringing out these emotions though I think his part of his job as a dominant male. When I realized I wanted to submit to him because it felt natural, the big reason for that is at home I wanted him to be a man, and me a woman. Part of being a woman is being able to experience the level of emotions we do, both the highs and the lows, and he brings out both ends. Since we started this so long ago, he's brought out passion and joy in me I didn't know could exist beforehand. But I also know he is the man, and he will discipline me if I'm out of line in some way, and there will be guilt, sorrow, shame, and of course, an ample amount of pain on my butt. I'm a grown woman though, I know when I've done wrong, and even if I don't like when it happens, I'll take my punishment like an adult.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's nice, I so hate any punishment I do not think I take it very well at all

    ReplyDelete
  3. Punishment.....whew. Hard, so hard to take, but for me it is a needed and necessary thing. I have been His for 32 years. And, I still mess up. I *need* His discipline. I *need* Him to be over me. I *need* this control. All this makes us better, more fulfilled, happier and more content. All this is worth it. (i don't enjoy punishment either, so i *get* you!)..........i enjoy reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete