Tuesday 22 January 2013

First maintenance for the year

Last night we had our first maintenance spanking for 2013, and it was hard for me to take, but I had it coming especially after forgetting the payslips that honey put in my handbag.  At first he was mad really mad, but later on things went back to normal, and I was on a relaxing mode, no spanking for me, after all it was just an accident.

While taking our bath he said that we will have maintenance tonight and the red light just went on, I knew what I had coming my way.  Out came the wooden paddle, my absolute favourite............. no I hate wood, but It was his choice like I said, and I need to take what he was delivering.  He start out gently, but firm and all the way he was talking me through our maintenance session, telling me he loved me, and that it is not punishment, and that we need this.  My hart was grumbling, even in the situation I was in, I felt his love and affection all the way, and I knew I could do this for us.  What a way to start our new year, full of love and firmness, maby it's a good thing that I let him lead us from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment