Monday 13 August 2012

PLEASE SIR.....................

When I'm down I want you to spank me.
When I'm happy I want a playfull spanking.
When live is getting to busy I need a spanking.
When I need someone to talk to, it can happen over a spanking.
When a girl need some  comfort a pair of hands can help.

What I'm trying to say is, anytime is just a perfect time for a spanking, we tend to look for excuses to spank and sometimes it is such a burden to look for excuses.  Do not look for a reason to spank, just spank because it does both of you good.  It makes a women feel better and more in control of her emotions, and for a man it helps relieve stress.  It is good for your sexlife and it help couples to trust one another. 

Why wait for a reason to spank, just do it and enjoy it, it is part of who you are and what you enjoy.  It was your choice to live in such a relationship, now go 100% or leave it.  Do not expect obidience all the time, and do not expect good behaviour all the time, women need to be out of control sometime and even if we complain while spanked, we really enjoy the fact that you can take control of any situation, any time any day, even without a good reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment