Friday 1 February 2013

Stress relieve/ punishment?

Does it really matters? I don't think so me and Chris had a long discussion over our relationship just like mr.BBspanker suggested and now we are back on track.

It was a very difficult thing to do for both of us, and full of raw emotion but I'm glad that we had the talk and that he knew what I need from such a relationship. 

So he decided that we need a stress relieve spanking, but actually it felt more like punishment.  He used all the spanking tools that am so afraid of, the wooden paddle, the heavy one and the whip, I'm not a lover of the whip plus the plastic cane.  Needless to say, today is two days after and sitting is still a very uncomfortable thing to do.  I cried freely, but it did not stop him, he had a task at hand and was determined to complete it.

Afterwards we made love, and we really felt each other.  He told me that, since I'm his wife and he is my leader that I do belong to him, and that I need to be his submissive.  That's when I truly felt real submission and honour for my husband, he was never cruel or out of control, he was just dominant in  a true sense and I loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment