Tuesday 20 November 2012

END OF THE YEAR


DD seems to bloom in the end of each year, do you think women tend to be more of a handful this time of the year, or shall we blame the men for catching a wake up call every end of the year.

Whatever it may be, the truth is DD comes to live in every December, especially for me, I seems to be in more trouble every end of the year.

On a lighter note I really don't mind trouble it keeps me more relax, and what do they say attention is attention good or bad.  Ha ha no really a spanking on it's time is good by the way we are all spankos so why be in such a relationship and hate spankings. No it won't make sense for me.

If just finish reading fifty shades of Grey, yeah it was good but really I expected a bit more, yes  I know all of us would want that women to be on the receiving end of allot more spankings.  Can you believe her unsubmissiveness can we get away with that, I bet allot of women did try once reading the books.  You know what is more scary?  If your mother in law wants to borrow your books.




No comments:

Post a Comment