Tuesday 16 October 2012

CRIED FROM A HAND SPANKING - OH MY

It's been awhile since I last post something, but I was on holiday to take a break.  My emotions was on a high before we left, and hubby desided to do maintenace before we went on holiday, hear this nobody would believe me if I tell them. A hand spanking this what honey gave me, and I cried for the first time from just a hand spanking, I cried myself to sleep that night.  I still can't believe it myself, yeah well, I do cry easy from punishment, but never from a handspanking.  It must have been my emotions playing around with me, I just had to do a post on it.

Well we had a nice time at the south coast, and now it is back to normal for us, the only thing is a hole week without spanking sets me in the wrong mindset, now I realy do not want any spankings at all.  And I do not want to be submissive,  maby I'm still on holiday mode, we will see for how long can I stay out of trouble, and maintenace I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment